Camping & Caravan Sites
Our camping area occupies a 14,000 m² grassy meadow laid out with mature trees such as walnut, mulberry, acacia and cherry. They stand majestically against the panoramic view of the forested hills around the campsite and the village of Lisi Vrah. It’s a beautiful place to camp surrounded by nature.
Access is via a limestone gravel road, just a short drive from the start of the village. Let us know your needs and we will do everything we can to make your camping experience a comfortable and memorable one.
- 2 Toilets with disabled access
- 3 Showers – all our water is solar heated
- Laundry Room
- Onsite Shop, Bar and Cafe
- Games such as table badminton, air hockey and pool
- Drinking water access
- Chemical toilet disposal not currently available.
- Tents available for rent
- Hard standing space for 2 campervans